THE AQUATICS CENTER
SWIM TO A STRONGER YOU
The Aquatics Center offers a safe and fun environment to enjoy swimming year around. Whether you're looking to stay fit with water-based, non-impact exercises or want to enjoy leisurely swimming, our temperature controlled pools are the perfect fit.
WORLD CLASS SAFETY
With Red Cross-certified swimming instructors and lifeguards on staff, safety is our number one priority. Fully certified and trained aquatics instructors and lifeguards are on duty at all times.
Access to The Aquatics Center includes:
- Two swimming pools including an indoor temperature controlled (84.5 degrees) 25-meter long swimming pool with six lanes
- Four aquatic locker rooms
- American Red Cross-certified swimming instructors and lifeguards
- Wheelchair accessibility for the indoor pool
- Women’s and Men’s steam rooms
Pool Hours & Schedules: PHASE 1
- Monday - Thursday (morning): 6:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Friday: 6:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: 7:00 am – 11 am
The pools at The Aquatics Center private or semi-private swimming lessons.